Sch. 80 PVC Pipe is part of the TrueFit system. It is for pressure applications, and has a thicker wall than Sch. 40 pipe. Sch. 80 PVC is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It has better sound deadening qualities than PVC and ABS Foam Core pipes. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2467. ASTM D 2464, ASTM F 1970 and NSF 61
- Dark grey pipe and fittings with black ink print
- PVC Schedule 80 Fittings are for pressure applications
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- PVC schedule 80 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength, commonly used in industrial applications
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement