Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Thank you for shopping at Legacy Decor. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
WHAT can be returned:
Returns may be made on most in-stock general merchandise purchased in-store or online. The following items, however, may not be returned or are subject to approval:
- Special ordered items that have undergone custom fabrication at customer request
- Complimentary services such as installation, shipping, or delivery.
- Production deposits on custom stonework, millwork, or other like kind fabrication services.
- Final sale, clearance items, discount promotions, and items discontinued by the manufacture cannot be returned. The Customer shall be responsible for verifying the item status prior to purchase.
- Back-ordered items are subject to return approval. The Customer is encouraged to verify with us if an item can be returned before placing an order.
WHEN do items need to be returned by:
Returns may be made within 15 days of recieving the item. A 15% restocking fee will be charged afterwards. Exchanges are processed as a return, followed by a sale for the exchanged item. As such, any exchanges must also be processed within the 15 day period or be subject to the restocking fee. A restocking fee may be waived if you chose to refund to store credit.
WHERE do items need to be returned to:
Merchandise must be returned to our store. Items that require pick-up will be charged a $50 delivery fee.
HOW to return items:
To initiate a return, sign into our website and go to your Account Home page and select "Resolution Centre" to open a new dispute. Chose the type of dispute, select the order you would like to return, the items, and fill in any notes you would like us to know. Alternatively you may also visit our store to return or exchange the item (see instructions below).
SHIPPING for returns:
Shipping and charges for back-ordered or special order items are non-refundable. Delivery charges are non-refundable. Customers interested in returning items shall be responsible for dropping off returns at our store or purchasing return shipping/pickup services.
CREDIT for returns:
Returns can be credited to the original payment method if paid in cash or credit card. Alternatively the amount can be added to your store account for future purchases. Returns which are credited to your store account may be eligible for a restocking fee waiver.
Instore return option:
If you are initiating a return in-store instead of online, you must bring the item with the purchase reciept. Returns without a purchase reciept will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Items must be returned in original unopened packaging and in resellable condition. Lose tiles must be packaged with corner protection to avoid a 15% restocking fee.