Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Legacy Decor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
PVC non-metallic fittings can be used with Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 RIGID non-metallic conduit (RNC). Designed for use above ground and underground as described in the NEC. Fittings insure raceway integrity. Unlike metallic systems, non-metallic fittings are lighter, can be installed in less time and are easily fabricated on the job. Fittings are nonconductive assuring a safe system. Resistant to sunlight and listed for exposed or outdoor usage, Non-metallic PVC fittings are durable and will not rust or corrode.
- Can be used to join RIGID non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- Compatible with Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 RIGID non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- For use in aboveground and underground applications as well as exposed outdoor usage
- Durable PVC construction means no rusting or corroding
- Weighing less than metallic systems means more efficient and quicker installation time
- UL listed