Flex Screw-In Connector is designed for indoor use to connect flexible metal conduit (FMC) to various metal enclosures. The connectors feature reversible locknuts that cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to ensure grounding. This connector meets UL and CSA requirements.
- Connects FMC to steel outlet boxes and other metal enclosures
- High strength zinc alloy construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for indoor use only with a standard 1/2 in. knockout
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings for ground continuity