Phillips Screwdriver features a designed pentagonal type handle to provide greater handle torque and more comfort. Unique dual material handle remove grip slippage during high torque applications. The tip size marking is injected on the end of handle for easy identification and longevity. The alloy-steel blade is heat treated for strength, precision formed tip for accurate fit and limits cam-out.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and power
- Chemical resistant soft rubber handle
- Heat treated alloy-steel blade for strength
- Square steel for added strength
- Precision magnetic and machined bit tips
- Chrome plated blade for corrosion resistance
- Injected markings for easy identification and longevity