Change the direction of your ABS piping with the NIBCO 4 in. ABS DWV 45-Degree Hub x Hub Elbow. The fitting is designed for use in DWV systems, and its ABS construction helps air circulate in drainage piping. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drain piping
- Changes the direction of piping 45 degree
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi