Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Legacy Decor users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The Everbilt lead-free* wrot copper solder reducing coupling is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The reducing coupling features solder cups. The fitting provides a means of connecting larger size tube to smaller size tube.
- Copper construction
- For aboveground use
- Used to join straight lengths of tubing
- C x C connection type
- Solder connection required
- Requires pressure to maintain flow
- 439 psi maximum working pressure
- Resists dezincification
- Certified under NSF/ANSI 61 requirements
- Made in the USA from globally sourced pure copper