PVC Schedule 80 Pipe is for pressure applications, and has a thicker wall than than Schedule 40 pipe. PVC Schedule 80 is highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It has better sound deadening qualities than PVC and ABS Foam Core pipes. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 1785 and NSF 14 and 61
- Dark grey pipe and fittings with black ink print
- Used typically in industrial applications
- Intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
- Made in the USA